• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Bug from classes?

My friend aimeester joined yesterday and suddenly she was wizard level 1 and crafter level 1 but before she was paladin lvl 17 and engineer lvl 22. i ask already in chat what happend but no one knows it. she didn't do /hero reset or like a beginners joins /hero choose (class) this is really wired any some people says it's a bug. idk what it is, i try to ask a mod/admin in game but still id like this for her so please and please fix it for her and if it's possible bring her back to engineer lvl 22 and wizard lvl 17

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
My friend aimeester joined yesterday and suddenly she was wizard level 1 and crafter level 1 but before she was paladin lvl 17 and engineer lvl 22. i ask already in chat what happend but no one knows it. she didn't do /hero reset or like a beginners joins /hero choose (class) this is really wired any some people says it's a bug. idk what it is, i try to ask a mod/admin in game but still id like this for her so please and please fix it for her and if it's possible bring her back to engineer lvl 22 and wizard lvl 17
Never heard of this happening - please have this person post more information and specifics.

Well she says she joined yesterday then she got lag by her internet (logged out) and then she tried to join again, didn't work (relog minecraft she got it often) then she joined again and she was wizard lvl 1 and crafter lvl 1. that is what she says to me on skype i hope you can fix it

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Well she says she joined yesterday then she got lag by her internet (logged out) and then she tried to join again, didn't work (relog minecraft she got it often) then she joined again and she was wizard lvl 1 and crafter lvl 1. that is what she says to me on skype i hope you can fix it
Ill need this person to file a bug report so we can get more info.