• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug bandage / recall for Healer's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wifimonk

Wood
My bug report is that Me and a towny have a ( i dont know if anyone else has this Bug) Bandage and recall are insta cast, for bandage i do the warm up like normal slow for 1 sec, but it dosnt heal, When i use my item again it gives me insta hearts back and i can keep spaming this. To show it to a Fellow towny He continued to Fireball me and at the end of about 20 or so fire balls i had only lost about 10 hp. Due to me Healing through it all.
Aswell as the Bandage i also have a bug for my recall I do the warm up but nothing happens so i walked about 10 or so blocks forward, Nothing, so i did /recall again and it was instant.

Thanks for letting me pst this. :D

something i forgot to mention Doing the warm up allowe's the bug to go on forever Until you lose all your mana your basically unstoppable in pvp.

Upb34t

Legacy Supporter 3
Same with repair. Whereas I gotta admit that's great :)

Warm up one time and then repair as much as I want until I do something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.