• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Brunz66 Application *Re-Updated Version*

Brunz66

Glowing Redstone
1.Ingame-name: Brunz66
2.Location & Age: Brisbane, Australia. 15 Years Old
3.Previous Bans: None
4.Referrals(s): Minestatus
5.Reason I should be accepted: I love Minecraft RPG's and further wish to continue my adventure with this server. Also this server is currently updated, which means it further shall be which means I can enjoy myself.
6. How did I hear about HeroCraft?: My friend had informed about its existance. James87
7.Have you voted for HeroCraft?: No I have not yet particapated in the voting for the Herocraft Server as I do not know what the server plays like yet.
8.Additional Information: I use teamspeak and skype.

Thunderjolt

Legacy Supporter 4
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

Brunz66

Glowing Redstone
Hello Moderators. My name is Bruno and I live in Brisbane, Australia. I have been playing minecraft pretty much everyday for the past month. I love the idea of building and creating. So I very much like Sandbox Games and Puzzle Games. I like to work my way around a problem so I can approach it from a different angle to solve it. I have numerous games on my steam account so I do tend to play on the computer ALOT. This information is just a little bit about me and my playstyle.

3.Previous Bans: None
4.Referrals(s): Minestatus
5.Reason I should be accepted: I love Minecraft RPG's and further wish to continue my adventure with this server. Also this server is currently updated, which means it further shall be which means I can enjoy myself.
6. How did I hear about HeroCraft?: My friend had informed about its existance. James87
7.Have you voted for HeroCraft?: No I have not yet particapated in the voting for the Herocraft Server as I do not know what the server plays like yet.
8.Additional Information: I use teamspeak and skype.
9.Special Key HCB7

Brunz66

Glowing Redstone
Brunz66's Application.

3. Previous Bans: None
4. Refferal(s): Minestatus'
5. Reason I should be accepted: I love minecraft RPG's and further wish to continue my adventure with this server. Also this server is currently updated, which means it further shall be therefor I can enjoy myself.
6. How did I hear about Herocraft?: My friend had informed me on its existance, James87.
7. Have you voted for Herocraft?: No I have not yet participated in the voting for the Herocraft Server as I have not yet played the server.
8. Additional Information: Hello Moderators, My name is Bruno and I am 15 and live in Brisbane, Australia. I have been playing minecraft pretty much everyday for the past month. I love the idea of building and creating so I very much like Sandbox and Puzzle Games. I like to work my way around an idea so I can approach it from a diffferent way to solve it. I have numerous games on my steam acount so I tend to play on the computer ALOT. I also use Teamspeak and Skype. This information is just a little bit about me and my playstyle.
9. Special Key: HCB7