• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Bring back thievery

ThatAintFalco

Portal
Thievery was the best skill ninja had. I loved being able to sneak up to people and steal their stuff. Bring it back please?

Nikewade

Soulsand
Tbh ninja should get a rebuff. Add some new skills and such.. all of the other classes get things but ninja never gets any love :p

Thievery was the best skill ninja had. I loved being able to sneak up to people and steal their stuff. Bring it back please?
I disagree with this. It sort of just is a way around death chests. Sure the player needs to be oblivious to not notice, but it doesn't seem fair for a class to be able to take items straight out of someone's inventory, which is probably why it was removed in the first place. If not that then there was some other issue it caused. It doesn't really make a lot of sense for the more "player friendly" approach, and I am sure there would be a ton of complaints from new players whose "iteems jst vaneshed!"

But if this was added lets just say it would be worth the 500c class change.

EDIT: Just realized I might possibly have the wrong idea of what this skill is since the description was fairly short. Seems fairly self-explanatory though.

Last edited:

JacobBurkey

Portal
I disagree with this. It sort of just is a way around death chests. Sure the player needs to be oblivious to not notice, but it doesn't seem fair for a class to be able to take items straight out of someone's inventory, which is probably why it was removed in the first place. If not that then there was some other issue it caused. It doesn't really make a lot of sense for the more "player friendly" approach, and I am sure there would be a ton of complaints from new players whose "iteems jst vaneshed!"

But if this was added lets just say it would be worth the 500c class change.

EDIT: Just realized I might possibly have the wrong idea of what this skill is since the description was fairly short. Seems fairly self-explanatory though.
It was removed for exploiting, not because of the skill idea.

Tbh ninja should get a rebuff. Add some new skills and such.. all of the other classes get things but ninja never gets any love :p
Ninja doesn't need any buffs or nerfs. It's strong as shit, but you have to actually be (decently) good to play it. Just because other classes get new skills doesn't mean ninja should automatically get something, not the way things work. Its T2 ultimate is actually amazing and was something new they got, which fit really well and is something really valuable in their skill set.

tl;dr ninja is GOOD