• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Bring Back Mob Rider!

dils1

Legacy Supporter 7
I suggest that mob rider gets brought back in/fixed for the new map! It was my favourite donor perk in Zeal/early DG but it got removed due to it being broken :(

Theres not really much else to say :p

@mung3r I was told a while ago that you had some knowledge of it/fixing it

@Leeness enderman gogogo XD

Leeness

Legacy Supporter 7
Exploitation bugs need to be fixed first in order for it to return. @mung3r I believe is the most recent person that took ownership of the plugin.

It was my most favored plugin. :p For obvious reasons.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
You could exploit this plug-in really easily. I personally saw someone use it to get through a solid glass wall. Crazy stuff!

But yeah, i'd like to see it return (on the ground that exploitable bugs are patched). :p

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I suggest that mob rider gets brought back in/fixed for the new map! It was my favourite donor perk in Zeal/early DG but it got removed due to it being broken :(

Theres not really much else to say :p

@mung3r I was told a while ago that you had some knowledge of it/fixing it

@Leeness enderman gogogo XD
Mung3r is re-writing it as the old one was pretty damn broken.

mung3r

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
A lot of the bugs have been worked out but it does need some testing to make sure there are no exploits.