• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Bring back level 35 group teleports.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Wizards currently get the skill ''Group Teleport'' at level 55. This used to be at level 35 (if I can remember correctly), but it was increased.

I feel that the level which you get the skill at should be lowered. I've always considered wizards to be a specification whereas you aid fellow players, through said ports to spawn/other areas. How can we do this if the requirement is so high? I didn't see any issues with level 35 group teleports in Dragongarde, what happened?

I've never seen wizard to be a specification whereas you'd kill other players. Skills such as fireblast, bolt and shock arn't practical considering that you have to hit players close up, which is silly, in my eyes, considering casters should be long range, using magic, such as with skills like fireball. This is why I think group teleport is more important, and the requirement should be much lower than it currently is.

Orangedude345

Legacy Supporter 3
Groupteleport is a really good skill and personally I think the best skills should be saved until late. Also being a wizard for the whole time I played on dragon, I was frustrated at how easy it was for people to just switch to wizard, level super fast to 35 then constantly undercut everyone before switching back. It was really annoying selling ports at like 25c and just have someone come around and be like "selling ports, 5c" I think this is a step in the right direction.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Groupteleport is a really good skill and personally I think the best skills should be saved until late. Also being a wizard for the whole time I played on dragon, I was frustrated at how easy it was for people to just switch to wizard, level super fast to 35 then constantly undercut everyone before switching back. It was really annoying selling ports at like 25c and just have someone come around and be like "selling ports, 5c" I think this is a step in the right direction.

It's very difficult to level up Wizard; being so dependant on mana, which get's drained very quickly, and thus having to use tools that don't do much damage, with very little HP also. Alongside this, the removal of Mob Arenas, and the current lack of quests (those also being buggy), makes it harder.

I'm not looking to sell ports for 5c (I didn't make much money in Dragon anyways, I wanted to do them 20c this map, if I were to ever sell them), i'm looking to get the only good skill that Wizards have. I'll be fine if the other skills were pushed to higher levels, but I think both Port and Groupteleport should remain how they were in Dragon. Like I said, it's harder to level up, and with the removal of MOB Arenas, you won't be getting players reaching 35 quickly, will you?

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
I think follows with Kainzo's stated motives of making the game more hardcore, if you bring back level 35 gtps, it's very easy to get back to spawn. Thus you have to put in a lot of time and effort to be able to have easy access to spawn, or else you have to walk, and risk pvp. It's difficult to level wizard yes, but it eventually pays off when you master, and it's not as though you can't port other people to spawn at 35, you simply can't sell them to port people from an arbitrary location