• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

brandon2591 Application

I really want to join HeroCraft because I have been looking for an RPG server for a long time, however the majority of the servers I find are either unorganized and confusing to start, or they simply do not have enough people online to properly enjoy the RPG experience.

Reason you should be accepted: I am familiar with all the rules, as well I follow the wiki. I am always polite and respectful when I play on servers, and have never been kicked nor banned. I enjoy organizing towns and cities, and I believe I would enjoy this function on the HeroCraft server. I do not have any referrals, and am unfamiliar with anyone, but I plan on making new friends on the server and potentially inviting my other friends to this server if it is as enjoyable as it sounds. Although my coding skills are not the best, I am enjoy working on adventure maps and am in the process of planning out a very extensive one.

How did you hear about Herocraft?:
I looked on a server listing website for RPG servers and saw that HeroCraft was had a very high rating. I then looked at the website and wiki, were I became encouraged to join.

Additional Information?: I enjoy music, and play the trumpet, flute, oboe, clarinet, and piano in my spare time. I love to read and write, and my favorite school subjects are Instrumental Music and Science. As I previously mentioned I enjoy creating and planning Minecraft adventure maps, and am becoming acquainted in utilizing command blocks to their full potential. PC games are my favorable method of gaming, as well as Pokemon. I also play Pokemon competitively. Finally, I enjoy animals and have a few pet lizards. I hope to become a veterinarian when I grow up.

Okmn20

Legacy Supporter 3
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: brandon2591
  2. Location & Age: Canada, 14
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: None
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: Yes
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter:
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: {HCb11}
Reviewing