• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Brand new whitelist with ingame name

Iodine

Gold
Location & Age: Im 16 years old and live in australia

Ingame Name) Fadedlines

Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I got banned from one server because my brother logged on to his account and starting abusing the admins. I was banend because i reffered him.

Referral(s): None

Reason you should be accepted: There are many reasons why i want to join this server and why you should accept me, here are some. 1) i'am very active and build frequenatly, 2) ive played many rps and i really enjoy them and your rp system looks amazing and i wish to join yours, 3) There are many towns which id like to explore, 4) i would like to expand the servers community and i would like to be apart of it and build, 5) the pvp system looks amazing and i hope i have a chance to fight in it, Im also a very active player who will always be on everyday. :D

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? -> http://tiny.cc/voteHC : I have voted for herocraft

How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was on another server's forum which had shut down for some strange reason and was never going to come up again, i heard some fellow members of ours talking about a great server called herocraft because it had a great roleplay system. I decided to go over and check the site and look what i found a amazing server.

Additional Info: Well im a nice guy, easy to talk to and make conversation, i love anime and love to build towns, houses and pvp alot, ive also recommended two of my friends izumutetsuna and amityaffliction who also whish to join. Im also very hard working and will get the job done when it needs to get done.