• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bowen Yevon's Whitelist Application

Bowen Yevon

Stone
In-game name: Bowenstrife
Location & Age: I live in San Diego, California and I am fourteens years old.
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I don't believe I have ever been banned out of a server. Actually I'm pretty sure I have never been banned. I think the only thing I have ever been banned from is a Linkshell in FFXIV just recently, but I have no idea why they did it. :(
Referral(s): Not Applicable
Reason you should be accepted: I love to build but, the main reason I want to join this server is the way your class system works! It seems so interesting from what I have read. :D
How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend from another server I play on told me about your class system so, I googled you guys and found this server.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, I have voted for your server.
Additional Info: Personality: I don't get upset very easily (Unless I feel like something is really ridiculous), I love to help others when I can, and I try to respect everyone and their opinions. I am also a pacifist (I refuse to fight unless its to defend myself) and a Jehovah's Witness (If you don't know what a Jehovah's Witness is then Wiki them. I have to warn you though many people dislike them because we don't do certain things other christians do). I have played Final Fantasy I, II, III, IV, VII, VIII, IX, X, X-2, XI, XII: Revenant Wings, FFXIII, Final Fantasy XIII, and most of the spin-offs (Including Kingdom Hearts). I have also played Maplestory and the Sims 3 ( I don't particularly like shooting games like CoD they are just too violent for me. I would rather create than destory). I think thats just about everything!
Thank you,
Bowen Yevon