• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bow of andromeda

AdamForte649

Legacy Supporter 6
I would be wanting to buy a bow of andromeda with infin and flame and maybe power for under 125s

Anyone have some???

lhatchy1

Legacy Supporter 4
Yeah @BaBomba, same here. I'd be looking to buy, but do you have any without flame? With ranger at the moment a target on fire is bad new as they can't be hit.

pure_autism

Legacy Supporter 5
Yeah @BaBomba, same here. I'd be looking to buy, but do you have any without flame? With ranger at the moment a target on fire is bad new as they can't be hit.
I have an infinity I power I punch I greatbow, but that's it other than the huge amount of punch/infinity bows I have.

lhatchy1

Legacy Supporter 4
I have an infinity I power I punch I greatbow, but that's it other than the huge amount of punch/infinity bows I have.

Ah, okay, punch 1 isn't the best in most cases. Rangers can have a hard time chasing without punch making it worse.