• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Book Shops

I was thinking, it would be nice if we were able to sell written books. I was hoping I could set up some sort of library or newspaper stand someday, but apparently the capacity to sell written books (at least, the kind produced by the vanilla mechanism) doesn't come with the regular iConomy ChestShop plugin.

However, this plugin appears to offer it: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/bookshop/
I'm thinking we should get this plugin and restrict the ability to create BookShops to scribes. Scribes are perceived as being a bit useless currently, and a nice buff to the profession would be to make it easier for them and only them to distribute books.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
I have a few books that I'd like to sell (My "The Passage" and Kainzo's "BookyBooks!").