• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Bonus xp pools

macura

Diamond
There should be an option to be able to contribute towards an xp bonus. This way people who want an xp bonus and can give a little money can help out and with enough people they have reach the price.

For example if the xp bonus is 30$ instead if 1 person paying 30 6 could pay 5$ each or any other variation.

The prices for this should stay the same and the donations should go to a 200% bonus because who would pool money to only collect like 10 dollars.

The only problem with this is the timing for the bonus. If someone donates 10$ for a bonus it would suck for them if they were never able to use this bonus. If there is a fix for this problem i think that this would be a really cool option to have.

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
Sounds nice, but frankly I'd just say that the boost should be instituted the moment it reaches enough for, say, 15 hours?
Honestly, ensuring all donators for it are on is both a great pain and probably not worth it; I would be willing to say that you'll eventually have ppl donate who get on 12 hrs apart.