• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Bolded Township Names

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
It is pretty simple. When you are in a township you have a bolded green name. Thanks to Mojang you can not see someone's skin if it is over a certain number of characters (and colored). The same thing occurs when you are in a party but it is not bolded. Having the name bolded makes it take more space, making Mojang not register the skin properly. Although it is not game breaking it is quite annoying.

The same thing happens when you set someone as an 'Ally' or 'Enemy' in a town ship (blue, and red bolded names). I ended taking everyone off of ally/enemy because it also affects the diamonds above you head that display the person's health

Unbold the colored names of township things, it interferes with skins and the diamond health bar

Last edited:

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
It is pretty simple. When you are in a township you have a bolded green name. Thanks to Mojang you can not see someone's skin if it is over a certain number of characters (and colored). The same thing occurs when you are in a party but it is not bolded. Having the name bolded makes it take more space, making Mojang not register the skin properly. Although it is not game breaking it is quite annoying.

The same thing happens when you set someone as an 'Ally' or 'Enemy' in a town ship (blue, and red bolded names). I ended taking everyone off of ally/enemy because it also affects the diamonds above you head that display the person's health
I'm not understanding what you want here...

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
I'm not understanding what you want here...
Oh, I guess I forgot to mention what I really wanted, woops. To have the township names unbolded. It interferes with skins/the diamond health bar.