• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bobbylastname applying

1. In-game name: BobbyLastname
2. Location and age: 16, United States of America
3. Previous bans: none currently and none previously, spotless record
4. referrals: Acatnamedoj, Liamlio, Eskamoe
5. Reason you should be accepted: I am a dedicated player and play as often as I can often skipping on sleep and homework. I have a spotless record and like to build and pvp but better at building but hoping that your all's hero plugin will help me. :)
6. How did you hear about herocraft?: I saw this server on minestatus and my friends play on it and said I should give it a shot and that it was worth applying.
7. Have you voted for Herocraft? yes
8. Additional info: Here are the screenshots of my builds from my home server that I originally started playing on when I started this game. I put hours of work into this and am sad to say that it doesnt look as nice as it was in the pics because it has been griefed and such.
2011-08-25_18.24.10.png2011-08-25_18.25.56.png

i'm off for today but will be on in the afternoon tomorrow and all night and all morning on Saturday, I hope to be whitelisted by then but who knows. btw steamed if you see this... picture is epic, that wow comic is funny but I haven't played WoW in a year or so. :(