• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bmangt's - Application fixed and updated

bmangt

Coal
  1. In-game name: bmangt
  2. Location & Age: 15, New York
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): i have been banned once for griefing and the owner gave me a chance to fix it but the admin i griefed banned me before i could fix it
  4. Referrals: none
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I am i good builder, and I've been looking for a server to stay and play on.Ive read your rules and agree to them, and ive read your wiki page. I give a lot of my time, effort to the servers i play on and I want to be a part of a good minecraft community
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about Herocraft on minestatus.com.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes i have voted for Herocraft
  8. Additional Info: I'm good with red stone, also i can build mob grinders with a drop rate of 3000+ an hour, finally i can build cool roller coasters, churches and houses. I am online between 7:00am and 4:00pm, i don't care if ppl grief or steal from my base, i never use hacks and i love rpgs