• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bluematterman's Application

1. In-game name: Bluematterman
  2. Location & Age:Ohio 15 years old
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):None
  4. Referral(s):spartanman118
  5. Reason you should be accepted:I've read and understand the rules and i like to build with friends.I do not grief and i respect people on servers.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:I heared about this server from many people including spartanman118.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Not Yet but I will get to that.
  8. Additional Info:I am a normal student in high school that likes to play minecraft in my spare time.I am very creative and I like to build things in real life as well as in Minecraft. Other than playing Minecraft i enjoy playing football and basketball.

Thamerwaste

ICE ICE ICE!
**Reviewing Application**

Your application needs some lengthening.

"How can you benefit the community if whitelisted?" and "What do you enjoy doing in Minecraft?" are 2 questions to help you with that.

Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application via editing, reply to it saying it's been updated.

@bluematterman