• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bludlust_Savage Whitelist Application

Hi, thanks for considering my application for whitelist on your server. I will play fairly and won't harass people unnecessarily like some people may. I like to think of myself as a decent guy who doesn't like to make people too angry. I have really enjoyed the previous heroes servers I've been a part of, and I have contributed to the betterment of their communities. I want to play on this server because I feel that it will be very professionally moderated and that I will not be harassed by spammers or hackers. I appreciate your consideration of my application, I hope to see you on this server soon.

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: Bludlust_Savage
  2. Location & Age: Alaska, 17
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: I was banned from server because of a misunderstanding, I don't remember what server, it was a long time ago.
  4. Referral(s):
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: No
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: {HCB15}
Hi, thanks for considering my application for whitelist on your server. I will play fairly and won't harass people unnecessarily like some people may. I like to think of myself as a decent guy who doesn't like to make people too angry. I have really enjoyed the previous heroes servers I've been a part of, and I have contributed to the betterment of their communities. I want to play on this server because I feel that it will be very professionally moderated and that I will not be harassed by spammers or hackers. I appreciate your consideration of my application, I hope to see you on this server soon.
Reviewing

I don't actually remember being on either of those servers, so they must have been quite a while ago. I will admit I have used hacks in the past, but it was usually when I was so fed up with other people hacking that I fell into it myself. As I said, it was a long time ago and I am looking for a place where that issue won't be so prevalent. I can assure you that my computer has been utterly wiped of any hacks, and will stay that way for the entirety of my time on your server. As for the spamming, I believe this account was shared with someone else at some point, and that's probably why I ended up banned on that server, as I have no memory of ever being on that server. I have since changed the password, and I promise that this account is mine and mine alone.

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
I don't actually remember being on either of those servers, so they must have been quite a while ago. I will admit I have used hacks in the past, but it was usually when I was so fed up with other people hacking that I fell into it myself. As I said, it was a long time ago and I am looking for a place where that issue won't be so prevalent. I can assure you that my computer has been utterly wiped of any hacks, and will stay that way for the entirety of my time on your server. As for the spamming, I believe this account was shared with someone else at some point, and that's probably why I ended up banned on that server, as I have no memory of ever being on that server. I have since changed the password, and I promise that this account is mine and mine alone.
Well seeing as how the ban was long ago I'm will to give you a chance. Keep in mind your account is your responsibility.
Accepted. Your name will be added
@Angyles name change. Ty