• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Bloodmage

LethalPrince

Legacy Supporter 5
Bloodmage this map needs a bit of a change within its balance. On the previous map, tier one bloodmage received a change to boilblood . I was wondering if this change can be reverted since Tier two classes no longer exist: BoilBlood: Tick time on BoilBlood down from 12 seconds to 8 seconds; Lowers total damage to 109.75+(82.4 bleed damage) for tier 1 bloodmage
A couple issues I found this map with bloodmage are:
1. BloodBond- I cannot tell if the Tool tip in game is incorrect about a 20% magic damage converted into healing or if the wiki is wrong, stating 10% magic damage converted into healing. I would appreciate any feedback on this!
2. This map introduced many new classes and skills into the game with CC. With the current "Meta" I cannot compete with other classes with the strong forms of CC they have.
3. Steal Essence is not stealing buffs and I am not sure if it is just outdated?

@DrHeretic @Balance Team @iAlchemist

Last edited: