• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion BloodMage Ultimate Skill?

RagingDragon5

Portal
Skill Name: Overflow
Type of skill: Activate
Function: Increase Blood Union Limit, Cause debuffs
Reagants: Health over time
Warmup: Not sure
CD: 15min
Skill Length: 20sec or until it's deactivated(to deactivate use the skill again)
How it works: When you activate this skill the limit of bloodunion increases to 8 and it brings your bloodunion up to the new limit. The bloodmage starts losing a small amount of health overtime but his skills gains debuffs( Idk which debuff)
  • This would also increase the amount of healing two of the skills do since they heal an extra percentage of how many blood union they have
OR

How it works(2): When you activate this skill your bloodunion doesn't drain and it brings up your bloodunion to 4 until overflow runs out or cancelled. The bloodmage starts losing a small amount of health overtime but his skills gains debuffs( Idk which debuff)

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
I like the idea but I think it might be better of bloodmage had an ermm idk like a damage or healer ult

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
What would you suggest?
See Bloodmage is one of the spots where a change is basically for sure coming and is needed because its stuck and dosnt know if it is a mage or healer so is inefficient at both, tbh I have some ideas for new skills but idk about ult....... maybe ill get an ide later :D

MajDeath

Portal
See Bloodmage is one of the spots where a change is basically for sure coming and is needed because its stuck and dosnt know if it is a mage or healer so is inefficient at both, tbh I have some ideas for new skills but idk about ult....... maybe ill get an ide later :D
You should go find some of my "I bet you cant code these" Bloodmage ideas.

Dsawemd

Wiki Team
Legacy Supporter 8
Nope, still too vague to be useful.
Try again buddy <3 !

BloodMage is not 'for sure' being changed to the extent you claim!!

We have been discussing making adjustments to Transfuse and Infusion, you are talking about changing the direction for the class or adding an "Ult"??? If you're going to be vague, try to do it in the same spirit of the thread, these changes are meant to help make the class easier to play not break or rewrite BM.

A new 'ult' would fall under a separate thread if you want the best chances of having it implemented.

The class also will be likely maintaining it's direction in large part. One way to describe the main focus of the class: Ally/Self Health management through Damaging Enemies. The Damage is the emphasized part of the mechanic.

Last edited:

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Nope, still too vague to be useful.
Try again buddy <3 !

BloodMage is not 'for sure' being changed to the extent you claim!!

We have been discussing making adjustments to Transfuse and Infusion, you are talking about changing the direction for the class or adding an "Ult"??? If you're going to be vague, try to do it in the same spirit of the thread, these changes are meant to help make the class easier to play not break or rewrite BM.

A new 'ult' would fall under a separate thread if you want the best chances of having it implemented.

The class also will be likely maintaining it's direction in large part. The is one way to describe the main focus of the class: Ally/Self Health management through Damaging Enemies.
I think I contributed with my ideas enough, if you read the post you would realize im being vague due to not being able to think of an ult at the time, and your basicly wrong with saying its not being changed t o the extent I say because I said its being changed I was vague on that and you cant just assume how much I meant...... dude really it seems like you have a problem with every post I make.

I always thought BloodMage was an offensive mage that could also heal because you know... it's heals are terrible. And the main focus was to... deal damage then the occasional healing..