• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Bloodmage Suggestion

Solidze

Legacy Supporter 6
I love the way Bloodmages work, and I wish for them to stay unique. I would love to see Bloodmages primary healing coming from Bloodbond, and I was thinking to keep the class unique from other healers, remove "Chant" (or keep it) and add another damaging spell, or another healing spell, this will increase the healing output from Bloodbond or healing all around (to keep that support role). Currently the class seems self centered without much group utility or healing, with pvp being big, as a support/healer role I had to drop Bloodmage for Mystic in order to keep my group satisfied with heals/utility. Don't get me wrong though, Bloodmage is a great 1v1 class, but when it comes to group play..... Every healer path class except for a Bloodmage has something great to bring to the table for group play.

Spell Suggestions:

Damaging:

An AOE Dot
AOE Damage
Single Target Damaging Spell

Healing:
Group Heal/Heal over time (Mass Blood Transfusion)
A spell like balance?

Maybe just increase the healing amount from Bloodbond?

The main concern I have with this class at the moment is that Bloodbond is your spell that clarifies you as a support/healer (apart from a 15sec CD chant). With all your damaging spells having a high CD, your healing output with Bloodbond is very low and it actually doesn't heal for much either 10-20hp every 8+ seconds.

NatebobJR

Legacy Supporter 3
I agree. It needs a healing output boost. It should totally get this! Its too bad its not like this normally. I'd actually play it.