• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

BlockyOverlord, 2/4/11, Apherdite

blockyo

Air
IGN:BlockyOverlord
Banned by?:Apherdite(sp?)
Time of ban:4-FEB-2011
Reason for ban:greifing
Your story:I was out in the woods north of Silverwyn and at some point Apherdite /msg'd me and asked me 'do you know that you can be banned for griefing?' I did not see the series of messages untill several moments later and more messages had been sent. I was in the middle of sorting thru my inventory and wasnt paying attention to the chat window unfortunately, when i responded , i replied "sorry". I was intending to send another reply with 'i was busy and didnt notice your msg' and while i was typing that, i only too late saw that what i had just typed couild have been taken the wrong way. I have no idea what griefing she was referring to, i had been working on my projects and planting trees in the forest untill i was banned.

ill try to remember to type all my communications without pausing from now on. ;)

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
BigBrother addon - noted that you were the last player to touch a destroyed house - ransacked to the ground. Evidence is against you.