• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Block N Load

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
Played this over the weekend, pretty fun IMO. Kind of a spiritual successor to ace of spades i guess, combination of minecraft base building / setting traps and FPS. Each round gives you about 6 mins to mine and build up fortifications, then try to destroy enemy base / reinforce and defend yours as stuff starts getting destroyed.

Its on sale until May 7 for $12 or so and can buy a 2 pack for $17

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
this has a f2p version now with limited char selection. its a minecraft / shooter MOBA. Try it O_O

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
I forgot I own this game...I'll check it out again after I finish downloading it.

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
I forgot I own this game...I'll check it out again after I finish downloading it.

i think its pretty fun. Biggest problem is it seems really designed for playing with a group but for the time being there isnt great group v group support due to limited population, you mostly end up playing against random people that get steamrolled or vice versa.

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
i think its pretty fun. Biggest problem is it seems really designed for playing with a group but for the time being there isnt great group v group support due to limited population, you mostly end up playing against random people that get steamrolled or vice versa.
it has a free version now? maybe i should try it

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
it has a free version now? maybe i should try it

yeah its just limited to three characters i think - the sniper, engineer and heavy weapon types. I think its all the same besides that but havent tested myself

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
welp if any of you nooblets actually got the trial, friend sekcbaba on steam and i can show you the ropes

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
I actually picked this up while it was on sale last week-ish. I'll shoot you a friend invite on steam, steam id is Envader.

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
I actually picked this up while it was on sale last week-ish. I'll shoot you a friend invite on steam, steam id is Envader.

cool yeah ill play with ya, i could use a respite from the masochistic land of dino suffering lol.

Is on sale for up to 80% off now with steam summer sale so thats cool.

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
word, I'll be around a bit later tonight. I had to take a break from dino land as well last night, so disheartening some times XD Started playin Chivalry, picked it up while it was on sale as well XD

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
soooo this game went f2p now if anyone wants to check it out. lots of fun.