• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Blind_Merc's Application

Blind_Merc

Wood
In-game name: Blind_Merc
Location & Age: Australia, 18.
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None, clean!
Referral(s): KhaosLeper
Reason you should be accepted: I have played many servers, from RP to PVP, to even creation servers. Though I have played on similar servers to Herocraft, none of which were all to best due to limitations and lack of a community. I really am looking forward to seeing what Herocraft has to offer.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: Through forums of another server, a post by KhaosLeper.
Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes, Indeed I have.
Additional Info: I've been playing Minecraft for either a year, or nearly a year now. I've been playing many SMP servers since. The longest server I've played on, and continue to play on, I have been using for once again, about a year. Minecraft is a great pass time, and it's servers such as Herocraft that help make the game even funner, or more-so help make the game very memorable. I enjoy playing on servers that have a great community backing it, and I can only hope that I myself can contribute!

I have also read through the list of rules and agree to follow them accordingly.

Thank-you for reading this, and may you have an excellent day or night, depending on your location, hahaha!