• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Blackjack

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
This guy does this to me all the time. This SS was one single fight btw.

blackjackwtf.png

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
I could've sworn the no-pvp blackjack bug was fixed, I couldn't do it as a ninja recently, but before it was buffed, I could... since Blackjack actually is worthy of a level 30 skill now, it needs to be fixed in no-pvp.

Also, if it is like it was previously, you can stun staff using /god. Even stunned Kainzo with it awhile back

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
This didn't happen in a no pvp area. This was when I fought him and I spawned back in zeal and looked at chat.

He stunned me that many times in one fight

Edit: there were more stuns than that, but thats all I got in one SS

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
oh well it is a bit OP... I can see why because you can cast it and it stays on for 5 min straight so it's not a 1 time deal like ablade or root.

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
The problem is that he stunned me like 7 times in one fight and every time I fight the guy I get stunned like 5 times. I thought the proc chance was like 5%, so why is he consistently stunning me with over a 50% rate? Either he is the luckiest person I have ever met or something is wrong.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
The problem is that he stunned me like 7 times in one fight and every time I fight the guy I get stunned like 5 times. I thought the proc chance was like 5%, so why is he consistently stunning me with over a 50% rate? Either he is the luckiest person I have ever met or something is wrong.
pretty sure it was up'd to 30% but I'll go check the wiki (although it may be outdated)

kriskills

Legacy Supporter 6
It only stun people for about a second... Not too OP. It should be the ninja form of root, that keeps people at range with a sword. Too many classes have an escape root to get away or passed our range. And we have no moves that allow us to catch them.

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
2 things : I'm assuming that "This is fixed in 2.8 (or should be)" means that it is a bug or something and is getting fixed which would be great and also getting stunned 7 times for 1 second each in a fight means the ninja gets a free 100+ damage (because you can hit more than once a second from what I've seen) which is more than my entire health pool. Not too OP right?

Edit: I hope you realize that the issue isn't the skill itself, but the fact that this guy procs it 5-7 times a fight which is retarded.

kriskills

Legacy Supporter 6
It always hits normal for me. Its like backstab, it says it a lot, but I only hit you normal speed. The skill might work mutliple times, but I never hit multiple times per second

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
Maybe its just him, but every one of those messages actually did stun me. Basically I stood there like an idiot while he hit me for free.