• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bisu_ Whitelist App

Bisu

TNT
  1. In-game name: Bisu_
  2. Location & Age: 20, Hawaii
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I like to try different plugins and roam servers, if I enjoy your server I will have no trouble donating to support the hard work the admins put in.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Minestatus
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  8. Additional Info: Versed in Bukkit and various admin plugins. Friendly, and able to help newer players once I'm not a new player myself!
  9. Special Key: HCb5

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

Bisu

TNT
Sorry for the cookie-cutter cut and paste app. I didn't realize this was an impress me interview.

Where should I begin? First off, I'm an exotic person. Much akin to the species of the Galapagos I'm from Hawaii and as such you can cross off the I've met a real Hawaiian section off your bucket list. I'm an avid gamer, a tough choice I know because of the distance and therefore latency issues that arise with living so far from any decent servers. But my gaming experience is very extensive including an e-sports celebrity garnish on top.

It's been 10 years since I've started competing in e-sports and almost 16 years since I first picked up my first controller (Super Nintendo, Super Mario All-stars). Over that time I've played many popular titles and competed at the highest levels in Counter-Strike, Soldier Front, Team Fortress 2 and League of Legends. I really hate to toot my own horn so I'll stop the music here...

Among the SMP community I've been a regular in Super-Earth and Battlecraft for months, but I play far too often to not be involved in an exp-based system and I've spent many sleepless days attempting to satisfy my tastes with mere mindless sword pvp. With the class system on this server I am hoping to jump into something new and creative.

I'm a really friendly guy and am eager to experience the HeroCraft plugin that is so popular. This is one of the only servers with consistent full slots (80/80 I believe) as I've seen through MineStatus' server listing and have been anxious to get my feet wet for a few weeks now.

I hope you'll review my updated application with fresh eyes and welcome me to your server.

P.S. - My specialty is pixel art and I've included a sample image above of Hamtaro.

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
You have to make a great impression on your application, we get many potential players wanting to join and have many players already overflowing the server. You have given an ample amount of information which is great, but it's been requested that you lengthen your application.

Once you do that properly, I will then consider your application, good luck!

Bisu

TNT
The application questions are open-ended and as such I've already posted my entire life story which in my opinion, no offense intended, far exceeds the quality of any of the recent applications that I've read in this forum. I'm well aware that this server is always full, but if you aren't impressed by an e-sports celebrity, exotic Hawaiian and avid gamer that plans to play 24/7 with a great personality then I don't think it's possible that any living human could meet your standards. -.-

In any case here is my application again, all in complete sentences, and toned down to match the other applications I've seen.

1. In-game name: Bisu_
    It's a Korean name that means "dagger." I was given this nickname in middle school by my English teacher who saw me on the local news competing in the World Cyber Games. In French it means "kiss" which I find funny because it gives off a completely opposite impression depending where I am in the world.
  2. Location & Age: I'm from Hawaii, and I'm 20 years old. I attend college on a full scholarship so I can spend most of my free time playing games. I'm taking a short break from e-sports while I finish my degree so I spend most of that time on Minecraft these days.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I have no bans on record, and this is my only account.
  4. Referral(s): Sorry, I know absolutely no one on this server. But I make friends quickly.
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I will bring a sense of difficulty to the very best pvp players on the server and hopefully inspire everyone to stay on their toes when I'm online. Who knows though, chances are I'm going to be struggling the first few days. Also, I have no problem donating if the server is a good fit for me.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Minestatus ranked HeroCraft among the top 5 recently.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, voted once today and will vote once a day everyday.
  8. Additional Info: I've already included truckloads of information in my previous posts, but in my time on Battlecraft SMP I've designed elaborate obstacle courses including ladder courses, mind trick courses, lava traps and mazes in order to protect my chests. I'm very generous and often help other players by providing gear, food and blocks to the ones who seem to have nothing on them.
  9. Special Key: HCb5. This sentence is intended to lengthen my application by another line or two. I hope this humble application finally meets the expectations of the whitelist admin.

Bisu

TNT
Look! Oh my!

I've already updated my avatar and signature. Looks like I've become more active than 90% of the applicants on the first three pages. -.-