• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Biosphere mod

Seravajan

Dirt
I'm currently testing the Biosphere mod made by Risugami. The look is awesome. Even on normal setting it is more difficult than the standard world. Less resources and more monsters at night. Imagine a cave with a normal sand ceiling and full with monsters. More pics and videos about this mod you can find with google and on youtube.

When you try this mod make first a backup from the game because it changes the way the worlds are being created.

This mod would also be interesting for an additional world on this server.

G4M3R_117

TNT
Ack I tried it and yes it was challenging but looked like shit imo when going from dome to dome defiantly not for herocraft! But a cool mod none the less.

Seravajan

Dirt
I think as an additional world on Herocraft it would be great. Imagine PvP on a such world. The standard world and the hell should stay also.

G4M3R_117

TNT
I can imagine PvP in such a word, Path ways to domes would be camped, they would run out of resources to quickly, I'm not saying its not a good mod, I'm saying I personally dont think it would fit very well in the heroverse(Like what I did there? no? Dammit)

Seravajan

Dirt
This is why it should not be standing alone. Like one of the worlds that can be reached from Zeal or as an alternative to reach thru portals at the corners of the existing world. The mod itself can be configured thru a config file.