• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bionic's UPDATED Whitelist App

bionic

Dirt
  1. In-game name: Aydreeyun
  2. Location & Age: NY, 18
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): BigDates
  5. Reason you should be accepted: MineCraft is fun and I wanted to experience an MMORPG type of mod in MineCraft.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: BigDates told me about the server and the features intrigued me.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  8. Additional Info: I hope to be whitelisted so I can play this server and have a great time with some of my friends who play also.

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

bionic

Dirt
  1. In-game name: Aydreeyun
  2. Location & Age: NY, 18
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): BigDates
  5. Reason you should be accepted: MineCraft is fun and I wanted to experience an MMORPG type of mod in MineCraft. I have played many different MMORPG's and I have lost my interest with most of them. I hope to be playing a lot in the server and contribute to the server as much as possible. I also am willing to help many new players as soon as I get accustomed to the server. I hope to enjoy my time as I play this server!
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: BigDates told me about the server and the features intrigued me.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  8. Additional Info: I hope to be whitelisted so I can play this server and have a great time with some of my friends who play also. I play League of Legends a LOT so if anyone plays, let me know :).