• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Binding a skill to left click and right click on a item.

A

Azzezima

Hello,

I've come to the problem where i have to many skills!
There are quit a few classes that have to many skills to bin don items in your hotbar.
Now, i was thinking.
What about making it able to bind a skill to right click or left click on a item so you have enough room on your hotbar because you can bind 2 skills to one item!!!
What do you guys think?

-Azzezima-

Dsawemd

Wiki Team
Legacy Supporter 8
macro mod is out and working as intended. There is a left/right click use-skill/cycle-skills that is being developed. Until then, macro mod will remain your most effective way to easily cast 10+ skills.

A

Azzezima

well i have mods like shaders and rei's minimap and that doesn't work with macro on a mac soo....

Dsawemd

Wiki Team
Legacy Supporter 8
well i have mods like shaders and rei's minimap and that doesn't work with macro on a mac soo....
There is an installation process to get macros, minimap, and optifine to work on a single mac jar. I do not own a mac and cannot help you, best of luck.