• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

BigguthDickuth's Architect app

BigguthDickuth

Soulsand
  1. Minecraft IGN:BigguthDickuth
  2. Position applying for: Architect
  3. Age|Timezone:15/Western mountain time.
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?:Hmmm... bout a year of actual activity?
  5. Why do you think you would make a good architect?: I will admit, not all of my creations are that great, but once I start a project I see it through to the end, and I am willing to donate my time to large-scale projects, I've also got a little engineering experience under my belt, so I can look at projects and think, "How can I do this, and what's the most efficient way to do this?" And, I do have the great idea every once in awhile that turns into something kickass, like so:
  6. I hear word kainzo's already seen this, but I think he should know who built and finished the lower part. I give partial credit to Galaxial for this one, he gave me the starting schematics and inspiration, and If I had the blue wool (bastards kept killing my blue sheep -.-) I would have finished the blue trim. If I had had the snow and wool, I also would have done something else planned on the top too. (TL;DR If i had the materials I would have made it cooler)
    2012-04-08_153905.png
  7. My flying ship made with the bones of a dragon; The Ethopis!
  8. 2012-04-09_180029.png
  9. Additional View:
    2012-04-09_181004.png
  10. Additional info you would like to tell us?:Sorry if I took up a lot of space, and I would like to add the floating ship was done on yesterday's down time, I did that freehanded without any planning :p.