• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

BiggerGeek's Application (image heavy)

BiggerGeek

Dirt
In-game name:

BiggerGeek

Location & Age:

McKinney,TX USA & 27

Previous Bans (Includes other servers):

None

Referral(s):

None of the top of my head. I am a moderator on mcnsa.com and I suspect some of the other moderators play here as well. I will update this later if I can find someone who does. I suspect

Reason you should be accepted:

I have read the wiki and the rules. I am a respectful and helpful builder and feel I would be a boon to the server. I like to build 'crafty' things or functional builds (as you will see in some of the attached screenshots).

How did you hear about Herocraft?: Our server had briefly toyed with the idea of setting up a server using your plugins, however not enough people wanted to move over from the traditional survival server to make it worth playing. Researching those plugins is what brought me here.

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:

Honestly, no; not yet as I have yet to play on the server.

Additional Info:

I am an electrical engineer by profession. I spend most of my time programming embedded applications for telecom networks. When I am not working I am spending to much time playing minecraft.

The server I am currently on is advertised as a survival server, however, an abundance of certain types of plugins diminishes this feel (e.g. mywarp, worldguard, ...). I am looking for a new server to refresh the experience for me. Here are a few screenshots from my current surver. All of these structure were built legitimately with materials mined by hand. The only exception to this is the ice in the mushroom farm which was placed by a moderator, and a sponge in my storage room (I was not a moderator at the time of building any of these structures).

This is the pagoda housing the server's sumo ring.

MCmKY.jpg

This is my mushroom farm. Like all my producing structures, this produces farm more than a single person could ever use and has an emphasis on server wide use. When fully grown out, this produces approximately 26 stacks of mushrooms.

swfeO.jpg
Vinjd.jpg
Reu38.jpg

This is the inside of my grinder. Believe it or not, this was built completely legitimately. The grinder goes from sky to bedrock and is 52x50. Building this grinder actually necessitated building another grinder first, just to have sufficient to to dig the hole. The maximum speed I have clocked this at was 24000 items/hour. This has become the de facto official grinder of mcnsa.

JLWFJ.jpg
jJGCU.jpg
TlsVi.jpg

This is the flower farm. It uses a light level of 8 on a 5x5 grass pad and a redstone pulsar to update the blocks in order to create massive amounts of flowers and seeds when one spams the grass with bonemeal. This one is another favorite spot for members to frequent.

5lht2.jpg
Ceo4Q.jpg

And lastly, this is my storage room. There are a number of additional rooms off the main spiral but I am only including the storage room as this thread is already extremely image heavy.

DKBjT.jpg
f0CPX.jpg
y2XbQ.jpg
bbkJe.jpg
KUYxF.jpg

That's it. Sorry if the thread was a bit to picture heavy. I am looking forward to playing with you guys.