• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

better application :)

doodebe72

Dirt
  1. In-game name: doodlebe72
  2. Location & Age: Georgia, 15
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): none
  4. Referral(s): adioshoes78 and tbhorses101
  5. Reason you should be accepted: i love building and developing my building and my fighting skills. i love being a part of a community and helping it grow along with friendly pvp. i have also read the herocraft wiki and the rules. in the past i have set up my own community with a bank, restaurant, court, jail, (laws included) beach fair with beach games, etc. just a bunch of fun stuff :) i have a server that i started with a few friends so im sorta "experienced" if i got in your server i would hope to be able to open a restaurant and a few stores at some point :)
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: my sister and her friend showed it to me.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: i have.
  8. Additional Info: check out the attached file to see some of my work.

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
Accepted !! Congrats!! Check your pm !!!

you can edit your original post by clicking the edit button in lower left corner of the post.