• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Berserker

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Thought this was already being nerfed.....
@Balance Team thoughts on berserker being able to achieve 100 damage per left click, More then Ninja/Runeblade and it has a fucking stun and a lunge.... Also a life steal thing that lets it keep at a set hp (if you do it right) and a Temp Invuln type skill, How the fuck is this balanced? Also it can get out of roots/stuns

#LetsBuffPaladinNowCuzIMeanWhyNot
That's Berserker for ya

Pretty sure this class only got it's "change" because some people on Balance love the class and are bias asf

M

MalaWolf

Balance is in a slump atm tbh, and while zerker does need some attention, (as well as all the other warriors) other classes need a look at.

We as a @Balance Team need to get together and finish "rouge" balance and start caster balance...

Finally, stop bitching @JupiterRome Zerk is good yes, it is stronger than a ninja/rune blade but it is not broken strong, it will only get 100 damage clicks when it is very low, and lunge is the worst gap closer in the game (not counting dragon dash, back flip is also multi purpose so it's better overall) Zerker is also ruined by any classes with decent kite, or in poor situation because of its low sustain (blood drinker is only good in group fights) and limited escape.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Balance is in a slump atm tbh, and while zerker does need some attention, (as well as all the other warriors) other classes need a look at.

We as a [USERGROUP=38]@Balance Team[/USERGROUP] need to get together and finish "rouge" balance and start caster balance...

Finally, stop bitching @JupiterRome Zerk is good yes, it is stronger than a ninja/rune blade but it is not broken strong, it will only get 100 damage clicks when it is very low, and lunge is the worst gap closer in the game (not counting dragon dash, back flip is also multi purpose so it's better overall) Zerker is also ruined by any classes with decent kite, or in poor situation because of its low sustain (blood drinker is only good in group fights) and limited escape.
Its literally a better version of Runeblade and Ninja, ruined by decent kites? It has a stun and it has a skill that makes stuns (I think slows also) Not do anything, An Average zerker is 30 str right? That's an 11 block lunge...

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
It also has bladegrasp which is a partial invuln (I Guess that's how I would put it) against left click classes.

Carbash

Legacy Supporter 6
Finish "rouge"? theres your problem, stop playing with make up and finish balancing the rogue classes.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
See here is my main problem, people say Zerk is squishy, it really isn't compared to Any class besides Paladin/Dreadknight and Its only a little bit lower then goon, yet it still has the same/more damage then rogues per hit, see why I feel this is wrong? Even if it is only at low health, You still have undying will, headbutt, blooddrinker, Rupture is ok escape + some heals if you put on blood drinker (not much heals but still)