• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

bently228 apply

bently228 apply

• Total voters

bently228

Glowing Redstone
hello my name is bently228 im a +1year exped minecraft player therefore i can build some quite nice things. i have a 5 month exp with world edit and upon that i know the residence mod then chestshop mod lockette etc. so im quite a exped server admin as you see. i have been on a server with a avg of 35players per day and a 31/hours avg, and i was a responsable admin on that server for 3 months where it after that closed. but wish to seek new light on this server. i am most exped with building nature with world edit and castles for some reason. a 200blocks sand mountain with cave and 3 levels takes me about 30min, a worm / worm-drake takes about 15min for me to make. and a city can be setup in about a 60min so thats the exp i got so far. i home this does for the admin apply. aswell as server apply thats all for me

apply by bently228
mc username:bently228
no mc-bans on record
never banned on a server for a reason