• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Benny_Boy001's Application

1. In-game name: Benny_Boy001
  2. Location & Age: Victoria, Australia, 13 yo
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None to this day I got minecraft the same day I applied for HC
  4. Referral(s): Alster001, AzenYumCha, Luijay, Shadownub, Dominator131198, MagesBlood, Rag3e, BiTTerVision.
  5. Reason you should be accepted: Because there are no good servers on at the moment and I need a server t0 chill in at the end of a long day so I thought that this would be a great server to start to play.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My Brother (Alster001) told me that this is the best server going and had just been updated to 1.8. My friends Luijay and AzenYumCha also told me about the server on Skype.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes I have
  8. Additional Info: I have never been on a griefing enabled server so I don't even know what griefing is at all. I really hope I get accepted because I'm missing out on what I know is an awesome server.