• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Not a Bug Being Gmuted and using villagers is bugged [new]?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordprettyflack0

Legacy Supporter 6
sooo, Im gmuted on live and I went up to a villager, it let me enter its trades and move around etc...
in chat it says "this villager cannot understand you" but yet you can still use it,
I gave him my medals, the sword popped up so I pressed one, I then relogged and the sword was gone, no medals in my inventory or anything, the villager basically took my medals and didnt give me my sword
I think it was the low version of the god sword from the villagers (48 Medals)
refund pls

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
sooo, Im gmuted on live and I went up to a villager, it let me enter its trades and move around etc...
in chat it says "this villager cannot understand you" but yet you can still use it,
I gave him my medals, the sword popped up so I pressed one, I then relogged and the sword was gone, no medals in my inventory or anything, the villager basically took my medals and didnt give me my sword
I think it was the low version of the god sword from the villagers (48 Medals)
refund pls

Has nothing to do with being gmuted, it says it to everyone due to restricted use of villagers. They still trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.