• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Beguiler Skill - Melonmancy

Dsawemd

Wiki Team
Legacy Supporter 8
Melonmancers may not be a thing yet, but:

Melonmancy: The Beguiler replaces the helmet of all enemies within X blocks with a melon block for 30 seconds.

This would require temporarily enabling Hat for targets, and would need to replace the helmet after the effect expires.

Possible? Thoughts?

Glacial_Reign

Portal
Yeah there is no reason to code this skill it would only waste the coders time. Plus what's the point of having them have melons on their heads? Would it blind them or what?

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
This would require temporarily enabling Hat for targets, and would need to replace the helmet after the effect expires.
Just saying if we were to add this that is the most ass backwards way of doing it ever lol
Yeah there is no reason to code this skill it would only waste the coders time. Plus what's the point of having them have melons on their heads? Would it blind them or what?
It would reduce armour as you're replacing their helmet though this would just make people stack armour in other places avoiding helmets

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter

Dsawemd

Wiki Team
Legacy Supporter 8
Since the suggested version applies Melonmancy as an AoE and it lasts a decent amount of time, I think this skill might actually reduce a group's potential armor enough throughout a fight to be considered useful.

RagingDragon5

Portal
A lot of people avoid helmets for when they go bounty hunting or just plain raiding. If there was some other effect added it would be better.

monkeyfatzer

Legacy Supporter 3
Whenever I go around and pvp, I see a lot of people without helmets, there's no point when you can just set yourself up to not wear one for bounties and /hat.

Glacial_Reign

Portal
Who wears helmets? Maybe if the block on the head was a pumpkin it would freak out some people. I'd say make it a pumpkin and have a nauseating effect.