• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Beguiler Plague Bomb Changes

Delfofthebla

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
Currently, the Beguiler's level 55 skill, "Plague Bomb", damages anyone near the radius of the sheep when it explodes. However, if the Beguiler joins a party, he no longer takes damage from the explosion.

I think this is imbalanced, and should not happen.

The Beguiler is a utility class that is not necessarily supposed to be a high damage dealer. However, they have a very high damaging ability that they can spam at a constant rate (Plague Bomb). I do not believe the skill itself is "overpowered", but I think that the Beguiler should be forced to always be careful of where he throws the sheep.

Any time I fight a Beguiler, he always looks straight down, spawns it, and then smacks it while running away. Other times, they will piggify you, throw a sheep at you, and then run up and pulse you. This does damage to the player, and then blows up the sheep, damaging him further. I do not think this should be allowed.

My proposed change, is that the sheep will ALWAYS damage the beguiler, even if he is in a party.