• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Before logging in! -Important-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
When you first log in you will be prompted to to type your registered password as a command in order to move. If you don't do so you will suffocate as the server tightens its death grip on your throat. The command is...

/register (Password)

You will need to do this in order to log in every time, so be sure to remember it!

"Why must I do this?"

Well the reason is because the server is in offline mode due to the 1.8 servers that are up. In order to make sure your account is safe you need to do this, or anyone can log in as you and do whatever they want on your account. This is temporary so do not fret.

Thanks for your time!

-Neotetro

Punisher79

Support the Death Penalty
Legacy Supporter 5
Additionally.

If you, for some strange reason, decide to type /register password (where you set the word "password" as the password)
fear NOT!

/changepassword <oldpassword> <newpassword>

Now noone will have to know that you were a noob.

Airbus101

Legacy Supporter 7
yes, great info... thought I saw this after the server crushed my neck....

I thought my video card ingested too much cat fur the way I was twitching on screen.

lootwhore

Stone
Most servers have this feature anyways for this very purpose Account Protection.

Also is there a reason after is says "Why must I do this?"
You have to highlight the paragraph below it?

microsim

Legacy Supporter 7
Most servers have this feature anyways for this very purpose Account Protection.

Also is there a reason after is says "Why must I do this?"
You have to highlight the paragraph below it?

75% of forum users* use the dark theme. When people write their posts on the dark theme, they usually change the colour to white. This results in users of the light theme being unable to posts made with the dark theme.

If you are going to have multiple themes on a forum, at least code it so black / white will invert to the correct colour for the theme used to view the forum - more a complaint of xenforo + their forum software. :/

*random figured pulled of of thin air

Punisher79

Support the Death Penalty
Legacy Supporter 5
yes, great info... thought I saw this after the server crushed my neck....

I thought my video card ingested too much cat fur the way I was twitching on screen.

I was standing there, watching you do it... but before I could tell you what to do you logged off again. Curse my fat fingers! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.