• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bearsasha121's whitelist application

1. In-game name:Bearsasha121
  2. Location & Age:United States, 1995
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):Not that i know of
  4. Referral(s):GunsnBlazes
  5. Reason you should be accepted: Because I enjoy building and playing in minecraft, and I have been playing minecraft since the first survival mode came out and have a lot of experience with crafting and building.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Through my friend GunsnBlazes.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:yes
  8. Additional Info:I have played minecraft for awhile and really enjoy it, I play frequently, and enjoy working with others to build new stuff.

RandomAcronym

Legacy Supporter 6
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

5. Reason you should be accepted: Because I enjoy building and playing in minecraft, I follow all the rules im given, and i get along with others to build things.
  8. Additional Info:I have played minecraft for awhile and really enjoy it, I play frequently, and enjoy working with others to build new stuff. I enjoy seeing the final product of my friends and my work, and also enjoy working with my friends to get to that final product

bluejack404

Jack of Lapis
Legacy Supporter 8
One sentence that repeats the same thing you already had in your Additional Info doesn't really constitute a lengthening of your application. I mean, sure, by the letter of the law, I guess it works. But not by its spirit. Try adding a little more original content. Information about yourself as a person. What makes you different from everybody else? Individuate yourself! :)

5. Reason you should be accepted: Because I enjoy building and playing in minecraft, I follow all the rules im given, and i get along with others to build things. I work hard and I am innovative. I am dedicated to making good looking bases and structures, like working with my friends and sharing these buildings with them, i like to help out other people with building and resources, and have never been banned from a minecraft server.
  8. Additional Info:I have played minecraft for awhile and really enjoy it, I play frequently, and enjoy working with others to build new stuff. I enjoy seeing the final product of my friends and my work, and also enjoy working with my friends to get to that final product. I have been playing minecraft since survival started. I play soccer, take advanced math, am part of the AP classes, and I was on the academic team for 2 years, and I actively play minecraft and love playing with my friends, ive been wanting to get on the server but havent had as much time as i would like, I am most available for playing minecraft on the weekends, but once soccer starts that time will decrease a bit. I think this looks like an awesome server and I cannot wait to become a part of this awesome community! *update*