• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Beacon-Buffs Town Member Specific

spiralz

Obsidian
I had a thought that, when a beacon is placed in a town region, that it would only effect the members of that region/town. I believe this would be a fair way to make PVP or such more beneficial to the home-field advantage. I do not think that intruders/invaders should be automatically granted the buffs of a town's beacon so that defenders have an advantage over attackers.

Joey_Beans

Legacy Supporter 9
I don't know, the difference between having the buffs and not having them may be a little too much. Given you could have regeneration, strength 2, speed 2. jump 2, and resistance 2 from beacons, it's possible that it wouldn't just be an "advantage", it could make you pretty much unkillable by any players without those buffs. But then I don't have any plans of raiding any towns in the near future so my opinion on the matter doesn't really count for much.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Strength is negligible and jump 2 is silly. The only ones that matter are Speed II (40% speed boost) and Resistance II (40% Resistance to all Vanilla damage). Either way, defenders already have the benefit that they can build and break. I think it's too much of a hassle and would provide a too great of a bonus to the defenders (It's already hard to raid towns anyway.)