• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Beacon blocks healing more.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Right now beacon blocks only heal 1 hp per tick, (I think it's a tick). It doesn't have much point if it's only healing 1 hp. I think it should be raised to around 10 hp per tick to make it more practical.

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
Simple solution. Don't use regen buff. Use speed, haste, jump, resistance or the mele one.
With that logic the simple solution to current balance problems are to not pick anything that isn't on the op side atm.

Bufffffffffff

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Not something that have exposed events for us to change, we'll have to wait on bukkit to expose these events for the API.

Care to confirm? Coders

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
As the town with the First Beacon on HC, we stopped using Regen and started with speed 2.

Your only the first town by a couple of hours :p.

I forgot that you can choose two of the sam buffs, I think we'll just use that. But it would be nice to see it heal more whenever possible.

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
Your only the first town by a couple of hours :p.

I forgot that you can choose two of the sam buffs, I think we'll just use that. But it would be nice to see it heal more whenever possible.

You guys got lucky Favith went for 150c :p I told him to bump up the price after you guys. xD

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Simple solution. Don't use regen buff. Use speed, haste, jump, resistance or the mele one.
Much like sharpness and strength the melee buff won't work and I'm pretty sure the resistance buff doesn't either. Though I'm not 100% certain about that one.