• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Be able to quickly turn off Ranger Ammo powers at no cost

Roadkill909

ICE ICE ICE!
When you turn on an ammo power (Fire, Ice, & Poison) you have to wait nearly ten seconds to cancel the ability. Usually I want to turn off the ability after I hit the target the first time, because the effects usually don't seem to reapply or compound (which is an interesting idea). Meanwhile each arrow drains my mana.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Maybe. In the case of ice arrow though, you can keep reapplying the slow. Not a bad idea, the mana drain can get really frustrating if you want to switch from ice to poison or vice versa.

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
Maybe. In the case of ice arrow though, you can keep reapplying the slow. Not a bad idea, the mana drain can get really frustrating if you want to switch from ice to poison or vice versa.
You can immediately switch between different types of arrows, just not immediately cancel the current arrow type.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
When you turn on an ammo power (Fire, Ice, & Poison) you have to wait nearly ten seconds to cancel the ability. Usually I want to turn off the ability after I hit the target the first time, because the effects usually don't seem to reapply or compound (which is an interesting idea). Meanwhile each arrow drains my mana.
Is the issue the cooldown, or what?

I_Love_Miners

Legacy Supporter 5
I agree, you should be allowed to turn off the ice/fire/poison arrow. and yes, it's a cooldown issue kainzo. it's weird because cooldown usually prevents the user from using the skill again, where in the case of a ranger, the cooldown prevents the user from firing regular arrows again for 10 seconds or so