• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Battledome - Some Things to Improve Recording

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Id like to start out saying I think @Heralds did a very good job, so did @Xanipher, But I think maybe Heralds should be in a town and set everyone on one team to guest (for blue name) and everyone on another team to enemy (for red name) Just so that we can see teams easier, I also think each team should get in a town because then they can make targets to focus red and then if someone, not giving any names *cough* @TrueCorruptor *cough* isn't in a party it wouldn't matter AS MUCH

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
Id like to start out saying I think [USERGROUP=39]@Heralds[/USERGROUP] did a very good job, so did @Xanipher, But I think maybe Heralds should be in a town and set everyone on one team to guest (for blue name) and everyone on another team to enemy (for red name) Just so that we can see teams easier, I also think each team should get in a town because then they can make targets to focus red and then if someone, not giving any names *cough* @TrueCorruptor *cough* isn't in a party it wouldn't matter AS MUCH
While fighting, if the enemy is set to a bolded red we are not able to see the diamond health bar above their heads

Squid_bot

Legacy Supporter 4
Surely you must able to distinguish the Heralds as we are flying around with no armour or weapons. Maybe this might be possible, but not sure if it's entirely necessary.

Ahrall

Legacy Supporter 5
A suggestion aimed towards the combatants: coordinate your skins. Very difficult to distinguish who is on who's team but if every team wore a distinct skin (perhaps with individualized masks) it would create a more easy-to-read fight
I know plenty of members of the community (myself included) are more than willing to create skins