• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bartexdraco's Whitelist application

In-game name: Bartexdraco

Location & Age: 24 Lima Ohio

Previous Bans (Includes other servers): This is the first server I will have played on besides a few real life friends server. So, no bans for any reason.​
Referral(s): N/A

Reason you should be accepted: I have been playing various MMOs for a while now, I have a very friendly nature, I enjoy the competitive nature of PVP and I love the innovation that MineCraft can bring to that playing field. I would probably classify myself as a builder and explorer. I do pvp and trade etc but I would probably mostly build and explore. In addition I have read and accept all of your rules involving your amazing looking server I have no problem following rules because as I stated I have played a lot of online games and they always have rules and I have never been banned :).​
P.S. One other random thing I wanted to add, I had this app. copy and pasted before I even read the bit about needing to copy and paste it in, you should accept me simply because I have common sense :D

How did you hear about Herocraft?: Youtube/friend

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I did vote but didn't see that I could enter my name till after I already voted my bad. :(

Additional Info: I play a lot of other video games, (Starcraft 1 & 2, Warcraft 2 & 3, Diablo 2 & 3 [when it comes out], League of Legends, I used to play World of Warcraft [I seem to like games with the word craft in them :) ], Lineage 2, Ever Quest... games like that) I am a mostly relaxed person I spend a lot of time Grilling... not so many pork chops sorry lol. I really enjoy League of Legends... I am not necessarily easy to upset but I do love to get even or worse :D. I have a helpful nature and I enjoy the social aspect of online gaming. I don't have any amazing buildings built to show, I just got MineCraft a short while ago and I have not yet spent the in game hours needed to build an amazing "work of art".​