• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Barbarian Class Suggestion

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
New Warrior Class
Barbarian

Weapons: Axes

Axe Damage: 50-74 at level 1-60

Armor: Iron chest and iron boots, Chainmail legs, and leather helm

Base HP 810
Max HP 1100

Level 10 Face Kick
You kick the enemy in the face for 78 damage knocking them back.
Cool down 15 seconds

Level 20 Spinning Axe Spiral
You spin in a circle dealing 134 damage to all enemies within a 3 block range around you.
Cool down 20 seconds

Level 30 Unstoppable Force
You run at an unbelievable speed not being able to get slowed by anything in your path for 3 seconds. (Fastest speed possible)
Cool down 35 seconds

Level 35 Headbash
You bash your head against the enemy stunning him for 1.5 seconds.
Cool down 40 seconds

Level 40 Blood Drinker
Drink the blood of a fallen enemy to restore 200 health instantly.
Cool down 10 seconds only usable out of combat.

Level 50 Passive Axe Superiority
You increase your damage on axes by 10%

Level 55 Ground Smash
You smash the ground knocking all enemies up into the air and dealing 114 damage
Cool down 30 seconds

Level 59 Passive BloodThirsty
Everytime you attack an enemy with your axe you receive a portion (2%) of your damage dealt in Health back.
Cost 2 mana per 3 seconds

Level 60 Drunken Rage
You go into a rage dealing 20% more damage but receive alcohol poisoning doing 200 damage over a 20 second time period (10 damage every second).
Cool down 1 minute.

Any ideas for new moves or move fixes give me your opinions I don't mind

macura

Diamond
Cool ideas, but a little too high armor for the melee damage or the melee buff. I really like the unstoppable force skill if it was a lower duration, maybe 5 seconds, with a slightly lower cd (30-40s).

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
Cool ideas, but a little too high armor for the melee damage or the melee buff. I really like the unstoppable force skill if it was a lower duration, maybe 5 seconds, with a slightly lower cd (30-40s).

Fixed both armor and that skill

Kainzo if you mind taking a look at both my threads for hunter and barbarian class

M

Multis_Revenge12

Maybe change the leggings to leather as well? I feel with the tankiness and the damage, it may be to much. :p

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
Kick and Spinning cooldowns too high I think, they dont seem that strong.

M

Multis_Revenge12

Kick can just be the normal kick and Spinning axe spiral can act like Bladedance from Runeblade.

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
3 second stun is long... On a class that does a ton of damage, I'm just comparing it in my head to divine stun, and that has a warmup and on pally, a class that wouldn't instagib you.

Yeah, the kick cd seems high, and how does the 200 hp heal work?
I'd actually think it would be cooler to have an activated lifesteal ability maybe, where a portion of your melee dmg heals you.

M

Multis_Revenge12

The 200hp heal works like bloodmages bandage, it can only be used outside of combat.

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
3 second stun is long... On a class that does a ton of damage, I'm just comparing it in my head to divine stun, and that has a warmup and on pally, a class that wouldn't instagib you.

Yeah, the kick cd seems high, and how does the 200 hp heal work?
I'd actually think it would be cooler to have an activated lifesteal ability maybe, where a portion of your melee dmg heals you.

I saw that with the stun 2 ill fix that and also with the lifesteal thing I thought that would be hard to code but if it is possible it would be like a 2% life steal from the damage of your axe and it would be called Bloodthristy

Dsawemd

Wiki Team
Legacy Supporter 8
Could Unstoppable Force take a note from Drunken Rage and get a speed debuff after the buff expires, as if the barbarian was exhausted for a few secs?

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
Just added the skill bloodthirsty I think it would be really sick to have this class incorporated into the game.

Hydroking77

Legacy Supporter 7
All most all of the skills could just be copied from ones that exist TheMrLief. FaceKick->Kick, Spinning Axe Spiral->Fireblast, GroundSmash->Weakened Ironfist.