• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Banned

Saiked

Legacy Supporter 5
IGN:Saiked
Banned by?:Kainzo I believe
Time of ban: 16:52 gmt+1
Reason for ban:I'm not quite sure but I do believe it has to do with the coal
Your story:Not much to say really, there was coal that reappeared after replacing it with dirt, like a neverending coal mine more or less. Suddenly Kainzo stood there and banned. :(

Edit: on second hand. that alone sounds bannable... I don't know what to say. I didn't try to get banned or anything. I'm not gonna blame it on others.

Edit 2: Fair enough I rest my case. I wasn't aware of it but I guess a ban is a ban. All though in all honesty, you could give us a warning before banning. And I know donations don't make you immune to ban and all.
It's sad to get banned after using money on a server. Even if it was my own fault. No hopes for a second chance I guess?

Edit 3: Also sorry for bypassing the ban by talking from my brothers account. Just a big bummer. And quite regrettable.

Edit 4: I see, I'll keep checking in I guess.

DagothAgahnim

Legacy Supporter 5
I have screenshots of a 10 minute period where all 3 of you were exploiting that glitch, over and over. We've stated MANY times that the ore glitch is bannable and you need to wait a while before placing blocks back there or you'll be banned.

Even if you claim to not be aware of that, if something is duping, in ANY fashion, common sense says it's against the rules and you should stop and/or notify staff. We get warnings when this glitch is exploited, so you can't do it and get away with it.

Screenshots Incoming::
PA6Bk.png

QHnSp.png

UJNrE.png

iz7oK.png