• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Banned

IGN: JamesThrossel
Banned by?: it was like neo exo_death i think. (something like that)
Time of ban: 4/4/11 at 11:40 PM est.
Reason for ban: Flymod hack i think it was
Your story: I accidently hit fly mod button which made me go faster than normal. Even though you shouldn't have it, i do want to say i only used it for Single-player, not multi-player. I have never done that in the Multi-player because i read and understood the rules and risks of it, which is getting banned like so. I only used it in single player so i could build awesome things faster and better.
It was an accident and i believe i deserve a second chance (just like everyone else) because ive never griefed or stole in hero craft.
I apologize for breaking the rules and if i get accepted back in i promise it wont happen again. Ill even get rid of the mod if you let me back in just to make sure it doesn't happen again.
I hope you understand i dont want to have to find another server. I love this server and it is very difficult to find another one. This server is amazing with great people and friends on it.
I feel like a can and have done many things for "the city" and want to continue working on it and watching herocraft become more popular and improve.

Neo_Exdeath

Destroyer Of Worlds
Legacy Supporter 3
It was no accident, I watched you purposely fly around. Also, it doesnt matter if it was an accident. You shouldn't even have it installed if you plan to play SMP