• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bankers?

RandomAcronym

Legacy Supporter 6
Hope this helps. Prices are always subject to change so I tried to leave them out.

Average Players: Can sell or buy gold to anyone,anywhere,for any price except to a DHX Banker in the DHX Booth. but can sell to the DHX ATM currently set to 8.5c each bar.

Town Bankers: Can Do the same as an Average Player and can exchange gold to a DHX Banker for more coin each bar. Mayors and SICs are also Town Bankers. No restrictions on the use of this coin or where the gold came from. (as long as the DHX Banker can bank the gold,it's good.)

DHX Bankers: Exchange gold from Town Bankers for coin only when both partys are inside of DHX. A DHX Banker can also be a Town Banker,but can not buy gold at the same exchange rate Town Bankers receive.

RandomAcronym

Legacy Supporter 6
well as a DHX Banker, but as a town banker I believe you can buy gold from the prices of 8-10c... i think.

There was price limits last map,but Kainzo has said he likes to use the DHX ATMs as a "soft" limit. (No law,but anyone that knows about them will never sell for less.)

_Maxo

Legacy Supporter 3
Thank you RandomAcryonym, Clearly for everyone else this was a difficult question?

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Punisher edited my post without good reason, its complete bullshit, rude, and offensive. ABUSE OF POWER

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Thank you RandomAcryonym, Clearly for everyone else this was a difficult question?
Why did you feel the need to ask this again...
You already asked me in IRC like 4 days ago and seemed quite content with my answer :p

Punisher79

Support the Death Penalty
Legacy Supporter 5
Haha. Ok then.

No need to post here, anylonger. The question has been answered.

And uhmmmm.... Random? I was inbed for hours before you edited that... haha, nice try.