• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Banker Application: TheDecimator

TheDecimator

Stone
  1. Minecraft IGN: TheDecimator
  2. Position applying for: Banker
  3. Age|Timezone: 18/Eastern Standard Time
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 5 Months TrueCorruptor was slightly off:p
  5. Why do you think you would make a good banker?: I'm mature ,competent with math, fast and efficient, impartial to people, and stay up to late times on weekends so will always be available to bank
  6. Are you exceptional at math?: Yes I am in my years at high school I took 7 math courses From grade 9 to 10 Academic maths grade 11 Uni/college Math, grade 12 Calculus , Advanced Functions and Data Management
  7. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I will be going to college next year so my times will be much more flexible I'm also more than willing to take over more than one job and Willing to take charge of all taxes because I am on Quite regularly. I am also very good with programming so I can do some development if you'd like me to i'm fluent in java and understand the mess of confusion bukkit plugins can be :p