• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Banker Application: Kaosi

Kaosi

Legacy Supporter 4
1. Minecraft IGN: Kaosi​
2. Position applying for: Banker​
3. Age: 25​
4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of the United States): PST / -8 GMT​
5. How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Just under 2 years now​
6. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I have been with Herocraft for approximately 10 months.​
7. Why do you think you would make a good banker?: I would be a good banker because I have a competent grasp of mathmatics, the English language, and have respect for all others. Another aspect that makes me a good fit for this position is that I play/am on Minecraft or my computer most of the day and can fill gaps where others might be at work or school.​
8. Additional info you would like to tell us?: To be quite honest, if I obtain this position, I would hopefully only keep it about a month or so. I have wanted to be Staff on Herocraft for quite awhile and have aspirations to become an Architect. I thought it best that I start out lower on the totem pole while finish and document my creations for the Architect application.​